SANTA FE MOTEL & HOLIDAY UNITS
Smoking is not permitted in any of the Accommodation Rooms.
Payment of the Deposit or the Total Tariff constitutes the client's acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
Tariffs are quoted for nominated number of guests.
Tariffs include linen and are subject to change without notice.
Advance Bookings require Deposit of ;
Bookings need to be confirmed with a Credit Card Number.
Advance Bookings require Deposit of first 2 nights Accommodation with Balance Payable on Arrival by Cash, Eftpos, Visa, or MasterCard.
Peak Bookings & Special Events require Balance to be paid 30 days before arrival.
Guests that have paid for accommodation by cheque, cash or direct deposit are required to provide a credit card number for security on arrival.
All cancellations must be made & received in writing, fax or email.
Note: Accommodation is held in good faith for the number of nights booked by you. Accordingly, all subsequent bookings / enquiries (by others) are declined if they contain any of the dates booked by you. Recommend you have Insurance to cover yourself in the likelihood of a necessary cancellation.
Our Cancellation Policy will be adhered to as detailed below:
Cancellations received with more than 30 days notice ( 60 days for Peak Season) - full refund of "deposit," less $25 administration fee.
- Cancellations received with 8 - 29 days Notice ( 31 - 59 days Peak Season) "deposit" is forfeited unless the accommodation is re-booked for the same period and tariff. If re-booked, the "deposit" will be refunded, less $25 admin fee.
- Cancellations received with 0 - 7 days Notice ( 0 - 30 days Peak Season) - the full amount for booked accommodation is payable ie the full amount (if prepaid) is forfeited / or the "deposit" is forfeited and the "balance" is payable.
- Tariffs are not refundable or transferable if your stay is cut short due to weather or other circumstances.
- Motel Management reserve the right to cancel any booking and provide a full refund if any unforeseen circumstances arise.
Check-in and Check-out Times
Check-in time is from 1.00pm; Check-out time is 10am. Phone Reception for availability of earlier Check-in time the night before book-in. Other times by arrangements. Charges may apply for late Check-outs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Daily Rates include Room Service. Room Service means a tidy of room with rubbish removal and change of towels as needed. Does not include washing dishes or tidying personal possessions.
- Weekly Discounted Rates for One and Two Bedroom Units include linen supplied with mid-week change of towels if required. These rates do not include Daily Service of rooms
To maintain a good standard for all guests, we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate that all guests will respect our property and happily abide by the following:-
- Smoking is not permitted in any rooms.
Anyone smoking outside on the property are to be mindful of other guests and of smoke entering rooms.
In the event that smoking is detected in a room, a minimum fee of $300 will apply.
(This fee may be adjusted to cover costs to rid the room, soft furnishings etc of odour & or damage & for loss of rent)
- The accommodation / facilities are for the exclusive use of booked guests.
- Noise to be kept to an acceptable level at all times. We reserve the right to evict any guest, through noise & / or behavior that disturbs other guests, neighbours and/or that causes damage to our Motel, without refund of tariff.
- Use of Pool only allowed during allocated times
- BBQ is for all guests. As a courtesy, please leave the BBQ clean and tidy after use.
- Please remove sand / dirt before entering the units. Hose and tap provided at rear of building.
- Children using pool facilities must be SUPERVISED at all times. No glass to be taken into pool area.
- The person who makes a booking is responsible for replacement and payment for breakages, damage and lost keys. (Keys $20)
- NO PETS permitted on the premises or in the units at any time.
- Upon checkout, the unit must be left in a neat and tidy condition. All dishes, pots and
cutlery to be clean and put away.
Extra cleaning & or stains (beyond normal usage) will be charged accordingly. Please report any incidents that may cause staining as soon as they occur.
- We do not take responsibility for any loss or damage to your personal belongings or property including loss or damage to vehicles parked on the premises
- We will hold lost property (if found) for a period 30 days. Items found will be returned C.O.D. at your request. Remaining items to charity.
- Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangement with the management.
Thank you for your attention to these conditions which will help to ensure the best for everyone concerned and especially for our guests.